Pretty Vulgar Writing On The Wall Eyeliner Pencil, Mechanical Gel Eyeliner Pencil with Built-In Sharpener, Waterproof, Smudge-proof, Transfer-proof, Long-Wearing, Vegan, Gluten-Free & Cruelty-Free, Yours Truly, 0.5g / 0.017 Fl. Oz
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Yours Truly (Brown)
About this item
- ?? SWEAT-FREE APPLICATION - The smooth and creamy texture of this lid and waterline eyeliner makes it super easy to use. Just glide it along your lashes towards the outer corner for a winged look.
- ?? LONG-LASTING EYE DEFINITION - This highly pigmented eye makeup is ideal for defining the shape of your eyes. Go from natural to dramatic without worrying about smudging or fading eyeliner.
- ?? ENRICHED WITH VITAMIN E - Our eyes can get pretty weary with regular use of cosmetics. We added vitamin E to our eyeliner pencil formula for a moisturizing treat that prevents wrinkles.
- ?? TWISTABLE GOLD PEN - Forget about traditional liners that get shorter as you sharpen. With our stylish gold waterproof eyeliner pencil, all you have to do is twist to bring a new tip out.
- ?? BUILT-IN SHARPENING TOOL - Is the tip too blunt for thin and precise lines? Re-shape it into a perfect point. Just remove the end cap of the eyeliner pen to reveal the tip sharpener.
NEED TO MAKE YOUR EYELASHES AND EYES LOOK MORE INTENSE?
Eye makeup makes your peepers stand out. While eyeshadow and mascara are crucial, eyeliners are equally important. A liner is designed to make the eyelashes look thicker while giving the eyes a more defined edge and shape.
But don’t just go out and buy the first eyeliner you set your eyes upon. The liner you choose to use can make or break your entire look.
The Writing on the Wall Eyeliner Pencil by Pretty Vulgar gives your eyes more definition and impact!
EASY AND CONVENIENT TO USE
The eyes are the windows of the soul. It is but right to keep them looking nice and groomed in the office or during a night out with friends. Our pencil eyeliner is more than your average eyeliner. Aside from being a space-saving portable makeup item in your purse, it is ready to use anytime, anywhere. Just twist the pencil to bring the tip out. Blunt and stubby point? Detach the end cap to use the sharpener.
GREAT FOR PROS AND AMATEURS ALIKE
Wearing makeup for the first time? It is important to have the best possible products in your starter pack. When it comes to eyeliner, it is important to have one that won’t require too much effort to apply. We made our eyeliner formula extra soft and smooth to make it easier to define your eyes. Just sweep the tip over your eyelids and under the waterline to enhance the shape of your eyes, or to create a new one.
ZERO-SMUDGING AND CREASING
Who wants an eyeliner that goes all over the creases of your lids or one that creates unpleasant undereye circles? Some eyeliners tend to provide short-term effects, losing their color or transferring to other parts of your eye area in just a few hours. Not this long-wearing liner. It completes your look and keeps it polished and fresh all throughout the day. No matter where you go or what you do, you can rest assured that your liner stays vibrant and intact.
MANY WAYS TO WEAR THE TWISTABLE EYELINER:
Smoky eyes are ideal if you are going for a more sultry look. Line the lash line and waterline as you would normally do. Smudge the liner just enough to make the entire eye smoky. An alternative to smudging the eyeliner is to brush over some eyeshadow with a similar shade. On the top lid, make the shade darker and more comprehensive. Add some shimmery highlights under the highest arch of your eyebrows and on the inner V corner of your eyes.
One of the most popular ways to wear eyeliner is the winged eye look. This involves extending the tips past the outer corner of your eyes. This look is great for correcting or enhancing the shape of your eyes. Line the lash line from the inner corner going outwards. Double or thicken the liner as needed until you achieve your preferred look. If your eyes are large, draw a line above your bottom lashes, too. If your eyes need to look larger, use a nude liner on the waterlines.
If you are one of those artsy, eccentric women who loves a stunning Avante-garde look, this retractable eyeliner pencil makes it easy to create unique, trend-defying lines on your eyelids. Need to create thinner, more intricate lines? Just sharpen the tip with the detachable cap sharpening tool. Also ideal for professional makeup artists for creating unique Avante-garde fashion show looks for the runway.