Naturopathica Oat Cleansing Facial Polish, 3-in-1 Cleanser, Scrub and Mask, Cleanse and Exfoliate Skin, Travel Size 2 fl oz
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Dry,All Skin Types
About this item
- Reveal Radiant Skin: A 3-in-1 cleanser, scrub and mask leaves skin soft, supple and radiant. Gentle enough for daily use. Suitable for all skin types.
- How to Use: Apply a dime size amount to moist skin and gently massage face, then rinse. As a mask, apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- Key Ingredients: Oat Protein is known to ease and hydrate skin. Jojoba Beads gently exfoliate without damaging the skin barrier. Oat beta glucan soothes dryness and redness.
- Commitment to Clean: To us, clean beauty means fusing plant extracts and botanicals with scientific ingredients that are skin friendly, planet friendly, and proven to drive real results.
- Luxurious treatments and results-oriented ingredients: We draw on the healing power of nature to create potent skincare that delivers lasting results. Our products are proudly cruelty free and made in the USA.
From the brand
Visit The Store
Visit the Store
Known to calm and hydrate skin
Spherical wax beads to gently exfoliate without stripping
OAT BETA GLUCAN
Used traditionally to soothe dryness, redness and irritation
FOR DEEPER BEAUTY
Naturopathica was founded on the belief that herbalism, naturopathic medicine, and holistic wellness should be coupled with cutting edge science to offer deeper beauty to all. We improve skin’s function and appearance at a deeper level, for optimal efficacy.
? DO NO HARM: We never use harmful ingredients that could be detrimental to the health of the individual or our planet, and we never test on animals.
? PREVENTION: We focus on preventing imbalances with a good skin care regimen instead of treating symptoms.
? TREAT THE CAUSE - HOLISTIC APPROACH: We believe in a holistic approach to skin health and well-being, understanding that the skin reflects the body’s interior health.
COMPLETE YOUR PRACTICE:
|Manuka Honey Cleansing Balm
|Oat Cleansing Facial Polish
|Rosehip Seed Regenerating Facial Oil
|Vitamin K Brightening Eye Complex
|Beech Tree & Ginseng Daily Moisturizer
|Lavender & Honey Balancing Mist
|Gently cleanses skin and melts away makeup and impurities
|This 3-in-1 cleanser, scrub and mask leaves skin soft, supple and radiant
|A radiance-boosting blend of rejuvenating seed oils that promotes firmer, younger-looking skin
|Helps to brighten the appearance of dark circles and revitalize tired eyes
|Helps smooth and tighten for energized skin
|Instantly balances and hydrates skin for a dewy glow in one step
|Manuka Honey, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sweet Almond Oil
|Oat Protein, Jojoba Beads, Oat Beta Glucan
|Rosehip Seed Oil, Helichrysum Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil
|Vitamin K, Horse Chestnut Flower Extract, Niacinamide
|Beech Tree, Ginseng, Goji Berry Extract
|Lavender Oil, Wildflower Honey, Aloe Vera Water
NATUROPATHICA DRAWS ON HOLISTIC HEALING PRACTICES TO CREATE POTENT HERBAL SKINCARE:
Naturopathica is committed to supporting small, independent farmers and distillers around the world. Our natural ingredients are harvested during peak season to provide the most potent benefits.
All of our products use proven botanicals including organic and natural ingredients, and are never tested on animals.
Ancient Herbalism, Proven Results
We believe in a holistic approach to skin health and well-being, understanding that the skin reflects the body's interior health
Ingredients with Intent
We're dedicated to the health and well-being of the skin, which means we never use ingredients that can cause irritation. Instead we use nourishing botanicals like Aloe, Oats and seed oils to help strengthen the skin barrier and fight inflammation.
OUR FOUNDER: BARBARA CLOSE
Inspired by childhood visits to apothecaries with her aunt in France, Barbara embarked on an exploration of natural healing at an early age. Barbara now holds a Master’s degree in Therapeutic Herbalism and credentials in esthetics, advanced massage and aromatherapy.
"The essence of beauty lies within. When we feel our best, we look our best." -- BARBARA CLOSE, Founder, Herbalist and Esthetician