Era Organics Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator - Spa Quality Exfoliating Mask with Manuka Honey Walnut Moisturizing Exfoliant for Dry Skin, Blackheads Wrinkles (2 oz)
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Nutrient rich scrub to help with blackheads, buildup, dull skin, acne scars, and more.
|Walnut, Manuka Honey, Aloe Vera, Orange Peel, Cehami, Sunflower Oil
About this item
- The Best Facial Scrub For Dull, Dry, Sensitive Skin. Get Beautiful, more youthful looking skin. Help remove stubborn blackheads, cleanse and minimize pores, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash. No machine needed.
- Don't Damage Your Skin With Harsh Scrubs. Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently helps loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while nourishing your cells leaving healthy, beautiful looking skin. Get a softer, more youthful look in minutes.
- Say Goodbye To Dull, Dry Skin. Our premium face and body scrub can remove daily build up so your face can replenish and look radiant again. Microdermabrasion at home helps gently polish away damaged skin, blackheads, stretch marks and is a powerful acne scar treatment. Less irritating than chemical peel facials.
- Luxurious 2 In 1 Facial Treatment. Leave on to use as a facial mask to help balance your skin tone, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Your skin will soak up vitamin and mineral nourishing agents to help restore and protect skin. Finally, an anti aging mask that works.
- Made For Sensitive Skin. This scrub is non toxic with no parabens or alcohol. It's of the highest quality botanical skin care products containing organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Walnut and powerful Vitamin C to help protect skin from damaging free radicals and premature aging in our exfoliating scrub and mask for face care.
From the brand
Revive Microdermabrasion Scrub
You don’t have to suffer from dull, dry, problematic skin. Most exfoliators rip and damage your skin. Our exfoliating facial scrub gently loosens dirt, grime, and dead skin while nourishing your cells - leaving vibrant and beautiful skin.
Gently break apart build-up and dead skin cells and get more youthful skin without expensive spa treatments or harsh machines.
Our Ingredients Are Shown To Help:
- Cleanse & Exfoliate Pores
- Remove Dull, Dead Skin Cells
- Deep Hydration That Lasts
- Smooth The Appearance of Wrinkles
- Blemishes and Blackheads
- Scars and Stretch Marks
- Gentle Exfoliation
Our Plant Base Formula Can Help Give Better, More Beautiful Looking Skin
- Acne Scars
- Premature Aging
- Dry or Damaged Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Dark Circles
Naturally includes vitamins A, C, B and E and is loaded with minerals such as Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper, plus enzymes essential to all living organisms. Enjoy deep hydration, calming irritated skin and increased recovery for softer looking skin.
Straight from New Zealand, Manuka Honey is quickly becoming a staple to well-being products thanks to its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Manuka honey helps hydrate, nourish, soothe and protect your skin.
Rapeseed, or Canola oil, is sometimes considered even better than olive oil for the skin. It canave h up to 10 times higher Omega-3, which results in smoother, younger looking skin. This oil is a great emollient, which means it softens and soothes your complexion.
Instead of using microbeads in our scrub, which are bad for the environment, we use walnut shells. They make for an excellent natural exfoliator and help remove old, dead skin cells, leaving the soft, smooth looking skin.
Orange Oil is one of the ways we scent some of our products without having to use harmful, smelly fragrances. Not only does the smell help induce relaxation but it has incredible effects on the skin. It’s great for blemishes and is high in vitamin C, which has natural anti aging properties.
Cehami is an Australian flower used by the Aboriginal people for centuries for its anti-irritation and cellular regeneration properties.